Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...and Kandace!

Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday! My husband got up with Layne at 7:00 so that I could sleep in. About 2 hours later, Layne came in attempting to carry a bouquet of flowers and cards. Layne got me an hour massage...I guess she feels bad for breaking my back each and every day! Jerid is getting me some new tennis shoes. I haven't bought a new pair in a few years, so he figured it was time. We went to dinner and then stopped by Braums for some birthday icecream!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I was going to leave you a comment on your myspace page a few days ago wishing you Happy Birthday, but I said to myself "Wait and do it on her birthday, I'll remember." And of course I didn't remember. So, Happy Belated Birthday To You!!!

Leslie said...

Happy belated birthday =o)

Annie said...

WOW! You guys are getting OLD!!! ha-ha I know only three months older than me! We will be 30 next year-yuck!!! I hope your day was wonderful. Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

What two cute girls! Happy Birthday! Did you know that you girls can keep getting older while your mothers say the same age?

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday to 1/2 of the "Neags"...you look beautiful!