Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Vacation

In the midst of selling our home and buying another, Jerid and I decided to go ahead with our planned trip to Angel Fire, NM. Every since I was a young kid, I have loved being in the mountains! We invited our good friends Mitchel and Amanda to share in our adventure. We played golf, went hiking, and ate a lot of wonderful food, but most of all it was VERY RELAXING! Now, it's back to the real world of packing and moving and then unpacking. I will put some pictures up of the new house soon. We did get the one I originally talked about in my previous post. This first picture is from the golf course. I had some doritos in the cart and while we were all putting, a chipmunk got into them! All in all it was a wonderful vacation, but I was happy to get home to my little girl!





Here's the little thief enjoying the fruits of his labor!




The view from our condo



Jerid and I on the golf course



The lake from the hike that Amanda and I took while our husbands stayed at the condo watching sportscenter...like they never get to do that at home!


Amanda and I just before dinner at the Roasted Clove...it was delicious!!!



Here's a pic of Layne just for fun!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

i love the view of the mountains, and the fact that you're wearing long sleeved shirts. i won't get to do that until december. and the chipmunk story will thrill the kids when i tell them!
glad you had fun, and good luck with the move!

The Garvie Family said...

Why didn't you post any pictures of big Mitch? I'm loving Layne's hair in that picture!!

Leslie said...

Looks like you all had a good time. And what a cute couple you two make!