Friday, October 10, 2008

Fight For The Cure

Last Saturday, I took part in the Race For The Cure. Jerid, Kandace, and I got up really early and tackled a 5K which is not a lot, but it sure felt like it to me! Of course, Jerid ran the whole thing with our good friend Derek Elwood. I had to do some walking because I am in terrible shape, but I did run most of it. I think I slowed Kandace down because she is in much better shape than me (yes, the girl with three small kiddos and a husband who is on the road...A LOT!). It was a lot of fun and really neat to be involved in something so important. If you haven't ever taken part in this race...you should really consider it! Here's a few of the before pics...






1 comment:

Samantha said...

that's awesome! it sure makes you feel good AFTER you run the race....not so much WHILE you run it. great job!!!