Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Dad's Day...A Letter From Layne

Daddy- You are the best! You are ALWAYS there when I need you. I have so many wonderful memories with you and look forward to the MANY more we will create together! These are just a few of the many reasons I love you!!! I hope you have the best Father's Day and that you know just how special you are to me and Mommy!


You help me to choose the BEST pumpkin in the pumkin patch...




and show me how to make the PERFECT jack-o-lantern!




You let me take bubble baths and turn on the jets so that the bubbles are EXTRA BIG!!!




You always take me outside and let me blow bubbles until the entire bottle is gone!





You splurged and let me buy the pool with the slide...and I LOVE it!




You take me to the zoo and let me spend "EXTRA" time looking at the sea lions and seals because you know they are my FAVORITE!




You even came to my school and ate a donut with me on my "Donuts with Dads Day"! You are truly the best and I know Baby Sister Lyla is going to adore you just as much as I do!!! Happy Father's Day Daddy! XOXO-Niblet

3 comments:

Samantha said...

so sweet! he'd better just eat this post right up! happy father's day & congrats on miss lyla! happy for you all & excited for her arrival!

Amanda said...

Precious post!

Annie said...

Awww...such a sweet little post!