Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First Post

Those of you who know me know that I am not a writer. I am not witty or creative. And I am very much vocabulary- challenged. I decided to start a blog because I enjoy reading everybody's blogs and I thought this would be a good way to keep family and friends updated. I have been married to my husband Jerid for almost 5 years and we have an amazing daughter Layne who turned one on January 30th. I spent the last several years teaching 7th grade Geography, but decided to stay home with Layne this year. It has been an unforgettable experience and I have enjoyed nearly every moment of it, but I have decided that Layne and I both need to interact with people our own ages. So, I will be starting a new adventure working for Kandace's management company while Layne learns to socialize with others. I will try to post as often as possible, but probably not as much as Mandy...I have to say, I am very impressed! Hope you enjoy!!!

5 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Isn't this so much fun!!! Since you are off this week, I expect a post from you everyday.

Hilary said...

SO glad you finally joined us. By the way, I disagree with you not being witty and creative. Can't wait to see more posts! (Now you and Mandy need to work on Kandace.)

Leslie said...

Hey Kristen! I'm so happy you're doing well. By the way, your little one is such a doll, I'm looking forward to more photos of that little angel.

Mandy said...

YEAH, I love it that you started a blog. Although I have to say, that I spend a good part of my day checking up on everyone and not doing anything productive that I feel guilty!

The Loves of Lacy said...

I'm so happy to see you blogging!!! How exciting. I must agree with Mandy C. about checking everyone's blogs. I think I spend about a hour a day looking at everyone's new pictures and reading their stories. Can't wait to start reading yours!!!