Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Seasons of Layne

Since I just started my blog, I thought I would share some pics of Layne from the past several months. This first one is on Halloween. Layne is a little peacock! Don't ask me how I came up with this! Many of you know that most of my ideas are a little out there!




This is Layne in her Christmas dress...she thought she was pretty fancy!!!




Here Layne is eating her birthday cake...I think she likes it!




Layne had so much fun on her 1st birthday that she fell asleep on her "Rockin Elephant" that Jerid and I got her.



This is Layne on Easter morning rumaging through what the Easter Bunny left her. She wore these bunny ears most of the day!




This is Layne hunting Easter eggs after church in Woodward. She was so proud that she "found" five eggs! The older kids were so sweet! They were careful not to pick up any of the eggs around her.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a beautiful little girl you have. She looks so much like you it's crazy!

The Garvie Family said...

I love that little peanut!!!