Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter 2009

I was finally able to find a little time to post some Easter pictures. I know that Mandy already did this, but I had a few that I feel are post worthy. We had a great time and I ate A LOT (don't judge me...I am trying to grow a baby)!


Kandace and I made these bunny cakes for the kids to decorate and this is what they came up with.

The boys cake...




The girls collaboration...




My Dad was taking a nap and Layne took it upon herself to get on the couch and imitate him...too cute!




When we told them they could start hunting eggs, Layne dropped her basket and began collecting eggs like this...




Anabella kept picking up eggs and putting them in Layne's basket. I have a feeling she won't be doing that next year!




Here is Layne looking through what the Easter Bunny left for her. She is her Father's Daughter...she has all these goodies, but she chooses to dig into her chocolate bunny!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Don't ever think to not post just because Mandy already covered it!!! We ALWAYS want to see you post!!

Leslie said...

Very cute! It looks like all the kids had a wonderful time.

The Garvie Family said...

The picture with Layne and dad cracks me up!