Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Elwood and A New Haircut!

Layne recently got her haircut and I am LOVING it! For the longest time she has had a mullet. I have always covered it up by pulling her hair up, but she was beginning to fight me on that. I love Alex McGinnis' haircut so much, that I wanted to try that with Layne's. I am so glad I did it. Now, all I have to do is brush it and clip her bangs over to the side! She wasn't really in the picture-taking mood, so this is all I could come up with...







Last night we brought our good friends Derek and Brandi dinner and got to spend some time with Baby Darwin! He is such a precious and tiny little man! He was not real impressed with us, but he was sleepy. Layne was in love with him! She kept holding out her hands and asking if she could hold him...she is going to be a great big sister!!! Darwin looks just like his Daddy as you can probably tell from the pictures. Knowing Derek for as long as I have, I never could really picture him as a dad, but he is a complete natural! Congrats to you both!!!









Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

What an adorable haircut!- of course she would be cute with ANY haircut. You are right, Darwin looks just like Derek. What a cutie!

Samantha said...

so so so so cute!

Annie said...

Agree, Darwin looks like his daddy. Too precious, Derek does look like a natural. Layne also looks adorable!! Hey why don't you post more about baby Patterson and her name or something? Maybe show pics of her nursery?!!!

Amanda said...

Layne's haircut is too cute!!!