Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Out of Town

I know that many of you are probably concerned that Mandy hasn't blogged in about a week now, so I thought I would let you know that she is just out of town! If you are anything like me, you tend to rely on her posts on a regular basis. Let's face it, she is probably the best poster of all of us! The Garvie's left on Sat. for the Baseball World Series in Texas and will be back this weekend sometime. I am sure she'll have plenty of pictures and stories to tell once she gets back. My little brother Lance will also fly in on Saturday to spend a week here. So, we should have plenty to post about in the next week or so! I am at Kandace's working right now, so I don't have my pictures downloaded here. I will soon be posting Lyla's first bath so stay tuned!! We also had Lyla's newborn pictures taken by the very talented Angel Porch, so I will be sharing those with you soon!

3 comments:

Annie said...

If Mandy doesn't post, then I know she's on vacation. I wish I was as dedicated as she is. Kandace is such a slave driver, only two weeks afer Lyla gets here and you're back to work- HA-HA!!!!

Leslie said...

You know, I was just thinking of Mandy this morning, wondering if everything was ok with the Garvie's since she hadn't posted in so long. Good to hear they are just on the road. I hope they have a safe trip and post real soon!!

The Garvie Family said...

Thanks for letting everyone know we are out of town...if our house gets broken into you will be to blame. Give Layne and Lyla hugs and kisses.