Friday, October 30, 2009

Frightful Flashback!

Since it is Halloween, I thought it would be a good idea to FLASHBACK to last year's Halloween! Layne had just been at her first daycare for a few months. She was starting to get used to it, but would still freak out if I showed up there. I was there for her Halloween Party and she wouldn't let me put her down...her face tells the story...
Here's a picture of Layne and Jerid putting the finishing touches on their jack-o-lantern.

We had a similar theme going with costumes last year...WITCHES!


Here's a picture of Layne and her good friend Riley The Ladybug!


Layne was such a cute little witch...I just LOVED this costume that my mom made for her!!


I hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I look forward to seeing everyone's Halloween posts next week!




2 comments:

Leslie said...

She is the cutest little witch ever. Your mom did a great job on that costume.

Samantha said...

Dang it, she is cute!!!