Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Part 1

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! From the blogs I've seen, it looks like everyone had a great time! I am going to do two parts to our Halloween because I liked so many of the pictures that I couldn't narrow it down. So, I am starting with Jerid and Layne's jack-o-lantern...Layne more or less just oversaw the project. She wasn't in to getting her hands icky! I think her exact words were "Ewww...that's disgusting"!
Though Lyla stayed inside with me during the project, she still wanted to be involved. Here she is posing with the finished product...she looks thrilled, huh?



Me and my precious, little Lyla Bear







The three girls...don't we look Halloweenie!!!







We filled the girls pumpkins up with goodies and gave it to them on Halloween morning. This is Layne checking out her loot.



Here's Layne showing Lyla what's in her pumpkin. Again, doesn't she look thrilled?





My Purple Flower Fairy...aka Rosetta! I appreciate that Annie got the refrence to this on Mandy's blog. She loves the Tinkerbell movie so much and her favorite character is Rosetta (and Cheese)! So, she kept telling everyone she was Rosetta (Rosetta takes care of the flowers hence flower fairy)!!!


This is a picture of the girls and I before we went to have their pictures taken. Lyla was also a Flower Fairy, but she isn't wearing her flower hat in this picture.



Part 2 coming soon...


































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh...it's been so long since I've seen Lyla!! She's getting so big already!! She looks like she has quite a bit of hair....just calling for hairbows :)

Your Flower Fairies sure are adorable. Hope you guys had a great Halloween!

Oh, I've been meaning to tell you that Cash is saying Layne's name now. It's so cute...he calls her "Naynie" :)