Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Night...Part 2

We had a wonderful Halloween night...the weather was beautiful and the kids were so excited! C.J. ran up to my door yelling "Look Kristen, my dad gave me a black eye!". I was wondering what the neighbors were thinking...
Layne and her beautiful bumble bee friend...Riley
A Flower Fairy and Bat Girl???


Trick-or-Treating- The girls argued over who got to ring the doorbell, so we had to take turns!

Layne was "tired", so she rang this doorbell and then took a rest on their bench!


Layne enjoying a late night treat in her Halloween jammies.



Lyla enjoying a late night snooze in her jammies.




Until next year...Happy Halloween!!!




2 comments:

Annie said...

Loved your two Halloween posts! Your kiddos all looked adorable. I loved how CJ shouted out that his dad gave him a black eye- too funny! Also, sweet Lyla has changed so much I hardly recognized her (that means you need to post more :) Her hair has really come in. Hope to see you guys soon!

Amanda said...

SO cute!! I love Layne's expression when she is ringing the doorbell!