Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

I have been so busy this month, that I have had no time to post! I guess I would rather spend my time having a GREAT time than posting about it!!! So, maybe once Christmas is over I can get caught up on all my posting. So, for now you'll just have to accept my pathetic attempts at a blog entry. These are my two precious dolls...it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an almost 3 year old and an infant to take a picture together that is worth a darn...so here's the best we could do! I hope that all of you enjoy your Christmas with family and friends and remember the truly mangnificent reason for this holiday season!!! Peace and Joy-The Patterson's


3 comments:

Leslie said...

The cute photo of your two little girls makes all the non-blogging on your part ok =o)

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

Hilary said...

What sweet, pretty girls! You are so right about the hair with Thad and Lyla!! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Becky said...

They look adorable. Looking at those faces I find it hard to believe that picture wasn't a "snap." :D