Monday, January 11, 2010

Lyla is 6 Months!


The last month has been super busy and I am trying to get caught up! Our little Lyla Bear is now 6 months old and I find myself wondering where the time has gone. She is now 13lbs. 2 oz. and 24 1/2 in. long. She is in the 10th percentile for height and the 30th for weight. Layne was very much like this when she was little, but she is very average for her age now. She rolls over and scoots around a little on her belly. She smiles, laughs, and talks constantly! She says both dada and mama, but not so much in relation to us...she just says those sounds. She is now eating baby food and starting to really like it. She is so laid back and happy all the time and we thank God everyday for such a healthy, sweet, and beautiful little girl!! Layne will be 3 in a few weeks!!! I just can't believe how fast this all happens...it makes me a little sad. But, I have decided that there is no sense in letting it upset me. I refuse to waste my time whining about something I have NO control over and enjoy every minute that I have with my two girls!! I will soon post some Christmas pictures, so for now hopefully this will do....



3 comments:

Hilary said...

It is hard to believe she's already 6 mos. She is beautiful!!!

The Garvie Family said...

Love her!!

Samantha said...

sweet girl!