Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know that it is almost February and I am just now posting Christmas pictures, but it's better late than never...right? As you all know we had a very snowy Christmas Eve in OKC and it was absolutely beautiful!! Of course it made it impossible for us to attend the Christmas Eve service at church and extremely difficult to get to Woodward Christmas Day! Many of our neighbors came over Christmas Day and helped Jerid dig our way out of the driveway so that we could head to Woodward...they are such wonderful people! Here are way too many pictures from our various Christmas celebrations...it was hard to choose just a few!!


This is our house Christmas Eve


I still put Layne and Lyla in their Christmas dresses and took pictures even though we couldn't go to church! I had a difficult time getting a good pic.


Layne holding Baby Jesus in her hands.



Here's the Barbie Jeep Santa brought Layne...she HAD to sit in it while opening all her gifts!!



Lyla got a play gym from Santa which she loves! It worked out well because she played with it while the rest of us opened gifts.


This is the baby doll we got her...she LIKED it a little too much!


Autumn and Layne in their dress up costumes with their favorite Dar! I just love this picture!!!

Layne in her Christmas outfit at Grandma and Grandpa's...she LOVES Snoopy and "Woodscotch"!











Lyla in her matching Christmas outfit..."MERRY Christmas to all"!


My incredibly talented mom made all the girls in the family aprons for Christmas...she even made Lyla a bib!


She also found these aprons for the guys and thought it would be funny...I mean fun to get them for all the "men" in our family! They all looked so thrilled!!!


Here's a picture of the kiddos making their "SCARY" faces...C.J. was still half asleep and not interested in being photographed!

This is a picture of the two princesses putting their wands together to create some MAGIC! They have such a great time playing together! I love Autumn's pose!!



And of course, what would Christmas be without a snowman??? Jerid made this for Layne while she stood there doing her only job...holding the carrot until it was time to add it. I was inside with Lyla and I heard someone digging in the fridge. When I asked Layne what she was doing this is how the conversations went...
Layne: "I'm getting a carrot".
Me: "I already gave you a carrot".
Layne: "Yeah...well...I ate it, so I'm going to need another one".
That's my girl!!!















4 comments:

Samantha said...

Love all the pics...aprons are precious, your mom did a great job!
Camden has the same snoopy shirt she wore a few times prior to Christmas, and hasn't stopped wearing it...she wore it to school today!

Mandy said...

Seriously, how can I get one of those aprons, I have hinted to my mother that i want an apron but she has not taken the hint very well I guess because I still don't have an apron!

Your girls are precious by the way!

Annie said...

Great post!! I loved looking at all your pics and reading about your Christmas celebrations. Your house is beautiful and I can't wait to come and visit sometime. I am with Mandy, I seriously want an apron. Aren't I an honorary Neagle-where is my apron? ;)

Hilary said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. Your home looks beautiful, especially with the snow! and of course your girls are dolls! The aprons are great. My mom did that for Christmas too!-how funny. I love mine!