Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Layne Juleian is 3!

Layne Juleian born January 30th, 2007 at 5:45 P.M.
Height-19.75 in.
Weight-6.12 lbs.
Layne at age 1!
Layne at 2!


Layne at age 3! She looks so old to me!!

My sweet Layne turned 3 last Saturday!! We had to reschedule her party from Sat. to Sun. so that everyone could make it. She had a great time and I will post party pics soon. I just wanted to share some of the things that she has been up to and what she is like at 3. She is very independent, but still loves having the sympathy of Mommy and Daddy when she gets hurt or discouraged! She is extremely witty and kind, with a bit of sassiness from time to time. Lately, her favorite thing to do is "DRESS-UP". She loves wearing her Disney costumes or just putting on one outfit after another. We spend all day changing clothes!!! She is of average height and weight which many of you know EXCITES me! Some of her favorite foods are "macaronies", tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries, bagels and cheese (she is my daughter after all)! She loves books, coloring, singing, bubble baths, and playing with her dolls. Love you Layney Bug!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Layne!! I can't believe she's aready 3!!!!

Annie said...

WOW! Where has the time gone. She is such a beautiful little girl, looks just like her momma. Happy Birthday sweet girl, hoping to see you guys soon. :)