Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring 2010

The girls had their Easter pictures taken by Angel and they are so adorable! I put just a couple on here because it is taking my computer so long to load my pictures! Lyla LOVED the baby chicks...she was both confused and fascinated by these feathered, little creatures!!

I thought this one was funny of Layne...she looks so grown up and beautiful...yet this poor bunny is seeing or shall I say feeling a different side of her!!! He kept wanting to hop away, so she found a way to keep him on her lap!
Lyla didn't participate in the Egg Hunt...she enjoyed being passed around from person to person though!


Layne doing what she does best...sneaking a snack! Asking for help is just too much trouble!!!



Good morning and Happy Easter!!! These pics are out of order, but you get the point.




Easter jammies...yes, I am that mom that dresses her two pretty girls alike...I just can't help it!


She was very focused during the egg painting, she loves her arts and crafts!





I hope everyone has had a wonderful Spring and is looking forward to Summer...I know we are! Who doesn't love BBQs, swimming, and lots and lots of icecream right??? We are looking forward to spending our time outside and planning Lyla Lou's first birthday! I can't believe she is so old...





5 comments:

Leslie said...

You have such beautiful girls, Kristen.

Hilary said...

Yes, very beautiful girls, but don't think that summing up a whole season in one post is acceptable!

Lance said...

I'm just glad you finally posted again!

Amanda said...

You're girls are just beautiful!!! I can't believe Lyla is almost ONE!!!

Samantha said...

I LOVE dressing the kids alike!!! Your girls are soo adorable!