Thursday, September 25, 2008

5 Things Tag

Here is my list of 5 things...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...

1. I was a sophmore at OU.
2. I had just made a career choice-teaching.
3. I was living with Kandace, Jayme Hale, and Tasha Johnson
in The Commons.
4. I was babysitting for Chet and Andy aka "The Skinner Boys"
5. I had found one of my passions...Geography!


5 things on my to do list...

1. Clean out my car
2. Clean the house
3. Do laundry
4. Paint the dining and living rooms
5. Go on a "pumpkin date" with Jerid and Layne

5 bad habits...

1. not picking up after myself
2. procrastinating
3. drinking too much dr. pepper
4. watching The Hills
5. shopping too often for Layne or holiday decor

5 places I have lived...

1. Woodward
2. Norman
3. Stillwater
4. Oklahoma City
5. Edmond (though technically, it's still an OKC address)

5 things I am listening to...

1. Austin and Lucy chasing eachother (Kandace's dogs)
2. Pink's "So What"
3. Kandace typing on her blog
4. Me typing on my blog
5. Kandace attempting to sing Pink's "So What"

5 words I hate...

1. Mine,
2. I
3. said
4. no
5. ! This is Layne's new favorite saying and she over-uses it!!!

5 jobs I've had...

1. working at Hillcrest Pharmacy
2. babysitting regularly for the Bogdahn's, Norwood's, and Skinner's
3. OSU mail room...with Annie, Mandy, Katie, Lacy, Leia, and Sally
4. teaching 7-12 grades at Mooreland High School...Go Bearcats! And teaching at PC Capps Middle School 7th grade Geography and cheer sponsor
5. The BEST job in the world...Administrative Assistant to Kandace Phillips at One Chord Song!!!

5 things I have eaten today...

1. smoked ribs
2. fried okra
3. homemade mac and cheese
4. cornbread
5. a fun-sized snickers

We took Lance out to lunch after his swearing in ceremony for the Oklahoma Bar...Don't judge me!

5 websites I visit daily...

1. myspace-I update Stoney's blog daily
2. midfirst bank
3. stoneylarue.com
4. baby gap,old navy,etc. (usually one of these a day)
5. my favorite blogs

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can't believe that you taught 7-12. I generally dislike kids that age. You are couragous!