Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Hello everyone! I know it has been nearly a month since my last blog entry and I apoligize. We have been very busy this past month. Layne started going to "school"! It was really difficult for her and her mom in the beginning, but she is doing great now. Leia watched her for a few months until I could get her in somewhere...thanks so much Leia! I know it wasn't always easy. We are all moved in, except for those items still lingering in storage, and we are ready to start making some of the changes we talked about early on. So, I will be showing some of our projects in future blogs. For now, I would like to leave you with some pictures of the last month or two. We celebrated an anniversary, attended a few birthday parties, and moved into a new home! We are so excited for Fall (aka football season) and the upcoming holidays! I'll try not to wait so long before my next blog, I am sure you are all on the edge of your seats.




Jerid and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on July 26th...yea us!




A family picture before Chad's big 30th birthday bash




Layne...checking her myspace...naked.




Alexis, you're right...sleeping while eating just doesn't work!




Layne loves popcorn! Like mother, like daughter!



Anabella Rose celebrated her first birthday. Isn't she beautiful!?!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Your still blogging!! Welcome back!! Love all the new pictures. Don't wait so long to post next time :)

Leslie said...

I do hope that you start blogging more regularly. I so enjoy all the photos of your cute little family.

The Garvie Family said...

Bout time!! I think it would be better to post more than once a month since you have such a cute little subject to post about...and I'm not talking about Jerid. The kids will get a kick out of Peanut naked on the computer.

Hilary said...

Glad to hear from you again. I enjoyed all the pictures, and noticed a trend. Cute little Layne is only fully clothed on ONE of them! Ha.

Annie said...

I couldn't believe my eyes-Kristen posted!!!! Ha-ha! Keep it up, I love to see cute little Layne!

The Combs Clan said...

The naked myspace checking picture is wonderful! What a cute little bug she is!

Samantha said...

yea pictures! i love the naked one...palmer is so naked so much of the time that when i ordered pizza the other day, the guy on the phone asked if the deliverer would be seeing a naked baby when he came to the house. go naked!