Friday, September 26, 2008

Flashin Back!

This is my second blog in two days...Mandy, I know you're proud! Since this is my first official flashback, I chose my favorite subject...Layne. Here are a few pics of the last year and a half. Layne has blessed us in ways we hadn't imagined and we thank God everyday for giving her to us! Enjoy!

Introducing Layne Juleian Patterson
Born January 30, 2007
weighing in at 6lbs. 12oz.
stretching out to 19 3/4 in.
Her middle name is a combination of Jerid and I's moms and sisters!
Do you think Jerid was pretty happy...look at that grin!?!




This is Layne when she was just a few months...I always wonder what she must have been thinking during this picture.




My little girl at Christmas time last year! Loved the hat Leia!






This is my Layneypants at 1 year! Yes, I call her Layneypants...not sure why!



Layne this past spring.




This is my precious little girl at a year and a half (two months ago). She is growing so fast! I love this picture...great job Katie!!!



7 comments:

Hilary said...

She is TOO cute. Can you believe how fast they grow up! I love the last one-what a sweetie!

Leslie said...

I love that first photo, such a happy couple you two make. And the last one, precious!!

The Garvie Family said...

Yes, I am very proud!! I love little Layneypants!!! It is crazy to think she will be 2 soon.

Samantha said...

what a cute kiddo! and your husband's smile in that first pic is so sweet---he's so proud!!

Amanda said...

Layne is such a cutie!! I love the last pic of her!!

Annie said...

WOW!! Two posts, way to go!! I really shouldn't be talking, I am a terrible blogger. I love these pics, Layne is sooo stinkin cute! Keep the babies coming!

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

Hi there! You've been tagged, check my blog if you want to play!