Friday, January 2, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

I have not posted Christmas pictures because I have been too busy or too lazy to take the time, but I promise I will put some up soon! We had a wonderful Christmas and I am kind of sad that it is already over. Layne will be turning 2 on January 30th, so my energy is now focused on getting her "big girl" room ready and planning a birthday party! I will show you before and after pictures of the room once I get going. Anyway, I wanted to share my big news with all of you, so here goes...

No, I am not moving to Nashville...sorry Hilary.


No, I am not pregnant...













Oh wait, yes I am!!!


That's right Layne is going to be a Big Sister!

I am 13 weeks along, so the baby is due July 14th. We are all very excited, we were able to hear the heartbeat at 10 1/2 weeks and are looking forward to finding out the gender in a couple of months. We'll keep everyone posted! Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

Yay Kristen!!!!

Annie said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this post!! YEA!!!! I didn't even tell my family until Christmas Day like I promised. :) I am so happy for you and I can't wait to find out what your little one will be!! Eighteen more days for me and I am soooooo ready!!!

Mandy said...

Just so you know, Annie never shared this news with me! Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

Becky said...

Congratulations! There is nothing more exciting that new babies!

Leslie said...

That is wonderful news!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I've known for awhile [blabbing husbands:)] but I didn't want to say anything in case I wasn't suppose to know :O I'm so ecited for you guys!!! Miss Layne isgoing to be a great Big Sister!!!!

The Garvie Family said...

Bout time you posted about your big news!! Reece has his fingers crossed for a boy.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to find out what your having!

Amanda said...

YAY!!! That's such exciting news!! I know Layne will be such a great big sister