Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Holidays...

I thought I better get my Christmas pictures up before Layne's birthday. So, here they are. We had a wonderful time visiting with all of our family. Of course, we didn't get to see everyone as we would like. It becomes so difficult when your families keep growing!!!

This is a picture of Layne and Baby Tyler. We had Christmas with Jerid's Grandparents Patterson early in December. We always have such a wonderful time with them. Tyler is Jerid's cousin Keith's baby. I thought this picture was too sweet not to post!




As most of you know, my favorite part of Christmas is the church service the night before, so her's a pic of my sweet, little girl dressed up for church!




On Christmas Eve, Layne gets to open two gifts. One is her Christmas pjs and the other is an ornament. This is the ornament she got from us this year. Her friend Riley got her these plaid pjs that I thought were adorable.




These next few pictures are from Christmas morning. Layne got a red radio flyer tricycle from Santa, but she loved the baby highchair that Jerid and I got her!




I usually get Layne a Disney movie each year and this year was Sleeping Beauty.




These pictures were taken Christmas day at Kandace's house. My parents got Layne this stroller and baby and she played with it all day!







These were taken at Jerid's parents house. Layne loves playing with her cousin Autumn!







This was one of my presents from Jerid. Her name is Molly and she is such a sweet dog!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That photo of her pushint the stroller is just TOO cute! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas, may your new year be twice as nice!

Hilary said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Congratulations on your news!! I wish you were moving to Nashville AND having a baby!!

Samantha said...

she is too adorable...congrats on baby #2!! i love it! can't wait to see him/her!