Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Layne Juleian!

My little Layneybug is celebrating her 2nd birthday today! I can't believe how big she is and how much she has learned in these past two years! She has such a wonderful personality. I can't wait to see what God has in-store for my little girl!
I know we all say this, but we also all mean it...our children are truly a gift from God. I'm not sure what I did to deserve her, but I'm sure glad that I get to be her Mommy!!! WE LOVE YOU LAYNE!

I will try to post some party pics on Sunday.

Layne just minutes after being born...





Layne on her 1st birthday...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Layne!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Can't believe she is already TWO!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Layne!!!!! Where did these last two years go?!!!

Amanda said...

They grow so fast!! I can't believe she's already two!