Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lyla's Visitors

Since Lyla was born, she has had many visitors. I have just been so busy with an infant and a two year old (I'm sure you can all relate) that I have had NO time to post lately! So, some of these pictures are a month or two old...but better late than never! My Lyla is 2 months old already! I am hoping to post a Lyla update soon. She goes to the dr. on Thursday, so I should have some new info. after that.

Great-Grandma Hunter
Annie

Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Neagle


Nana Story




Cousin Carson




Uncle Lance






4 comments:

Leslie said...

Very sweet photos!

Samantha said...

nice pics...good to see uncle lance in action!

Annie said...

We all know who her favorite visitor was, but I don't want to hurt Uncle Lance's feelings. Okay I do it was ME!!!!

Hilary said...

Ah! I'm jealous that Annie got to hold her. More pics please. Who knows when I'll get to see her in person!