Monday, September 14, 2009

Some of Lyla's Firsts

This is Lyla saying her first prayer...I wonder what she's praying about?
This is Lyla's first walk. She slept through most of it, but she loves to be outside!

This first picture is Lyla after her first bath. The next picture is Lyla during her first bath...she was not impressed!






My sweet, little Lyla is already 2 months and counting! She had her two month appointment last Thursday and is growing like a weed. She was 6lbs 4 oz at birth and now weighs a wopping 9lbs 12 oz. She was 18 1/4 in and is now 21 3/4 in. So, she is in the 30% for weight and the 20% for height. She has really started to look more like a baby and less like an infant...I know all of you mommies know what I am talking about. She has really started to smile and talk a lot! Layne is still really loving having Lyla around and I hope that this continues!












4 comments:

Annie said...

I was hoping we would get to see some new pics of sweet Lyla. She is precious! I would love to meet the baby who ever loved their first bath, all of mine screamed the entire time. She still seems so tiny, Ruby is HUGE and could eat her up. Hope to see you soon! :)

Leslie said...

Cute pics!

Unknown said...

AWWWW! Just precious. They do start getting big fast.

By the way, she is one ounce away from what Brock weighed when he was born!

Hilary said...

I love her first prayer-cute! She looks so tiny and MAD in her first bath pic. What a sweetie!