Friday, September 4, 2009

Three Birthday Parties























In the last few months we attended 3 birthday parties. The first was Cashion's Thomas the Train party. It was at Crystal Beach and Layne had a BLAST! The kids were having so much fun playing on all the toys. Cash and Layne were working so hard trying to get that hamster wheel toy to turn. So, I decided to take some pictures. Riley saw that I had my camera out and just had to be in some pics! It was too funny! Layne really enjoyed playing with her. The even went swimming at the new water park which is AMAZING!
The second party was the next day. It was Kassie Young's party (Jerid's cousin). She had the first part at the waterpark, but Layne unfortunately slept through that. Later, we went to Bob and Kathy's for cake and presents and Layne really enjoyed playing with Autumn and Kassie. Jerid and I also enjoyed visiting with the family!
The third party was Bella's. The kids always have such a great time when they are all together and I am loving that they all live in Edmond! I know you aren't seeing Lyla in any of these, but she is screaming at me right now, so I have to end this post to feed her!! More on her soon...I promise.


































No comments: