Monday, May 12, 2008

Congrats to Lance!

Saturday was a very big day in our family. My little brother graduated from OU Law School. If you know Lance, then you know how long he has been working towards this achievement. He is extremely smart and disciplined. He has finally reached his goal in education and his family could not be more proud of him! Congrats Lance!!!





The proud parents!





Of course, this is where Layne stayed during the entire graduation...snuggled in to her Uncle Ryan. It sure made my job easy! Thanks Uncle Ryan!!!





I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Jerid and Layne got me Cindi Lauper tickets! We spent the day working on the house and in the yard, but I was with my family and that's all that mattered to me. Hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...is her hair in pigtails!?! Too cute!!! It's been too long since I've seen you guys if her hair is that long!!!

Hilary said...

WAY TO GO LANCE! I'm sure you are all very proud. I love the last pic of Layne. She is just too cute!

Annie said...

That is so wonderful for Lance, I can't believe he is old enough to be a lawyer. I still think of him and Sally as our babies! Layne is a doll, I agree with everyone!!!

The Garvie Family said...

What cute little pigtails!! I believe you owe my husband some babysitting money for getting her to go to sleep during a loud graduation.

Becky said...

What an accomplishment! Great job, Lance! I bet your parents are so proud -just like they are of all their girls!

The Garvie Family said...

You've been TAGGED. All the details are on my blog. You can thank Sam for this.