Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Weekend Fun!

So, I am a little late posting Memorial Weekend pictures, but I've been busy...you understand. We had a great weekend. Kandace and the kids came for the long weekend as did my parents. We all went to watch Reece play baseball on Saturday and Sunday evening we cooked out with friends and family. Layne's Mammy and Dar (Jerid's parents) even stopped by for a little while! In this first picture Layne is ready to go to the game, so she has to put on her jewlrey. She is such a girl!!!




Kamryn and Bella Boo are ready for the big game!



I realize this picture isn't very clear, but I had to put one up of Reece. He pitched this game and did a great job!




Miss Avery looking so adorable in Layne's sunglasses (size 0 to 2 years)! Doesn't she look like her Momma?




Watching Reece's game wore all the kids out. This is what it looked like in the back of my car when we got home. C.J. really looks up to Reece, so he was so happy to get to watch him play baseball. On the way to the game, he kept telling me "This is going to be so so so great!!!" And, "Reece is so so so fast!" He melts my heart!





Layne spent the last evening of this beautiful weekend taking a dip in the pool. She had a blast even though the water was FREEZING! It reminded me of what it was like being a kid...you were never too cold in a pool and you were never too hot at an amusement park (even in July)!


3 comments:

Annie said...

YEA! It was really nice to see you post again! HA-HA Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Avery does look just like Kandace, but then again Layne looks just like you! Your kiddos are all just adorable.
P.S. Tell Kandace to update her blog once in awhile!!! :)

The Garvie Family said...

It's about time you posted. I love the picture of C.J. and Layne sleeping in the car. I was worn out after than game too.

Leslie said...

Lovely photos. Looks like the kids had a wonderful time & you are right, Avery looks just like her mom.