Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a dad will do for his daughter...

It has been a while since my last post, so I thought I better put something up! This was taken a while back, but I get such a kick out of it. Layne and her daddy were spending some "quality" time together while I was loading the dishwasher. When I went to check on them...this is what I found! Apparently, Layne demanded that her dad put each and every one of these in. She just kept handing them to him. He is such a sucker when it comes to his little girl, so he gladly obliged!!! So...Leia, even though Layne won't keep her bows in, I wanted you to know they were being used!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That is seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen. What a good daddy!!

Unknown said...

Hey, that's a good look for Jerid!!! Maybe he should start wearing bows instead of hats :) Layne looks so proud of her work!! Too cute!!

The Garvie Family said...

Does Jerid know you put this on the web for everyone to see? Layne looks so proud of herself and I've never seen Jerid look so beautiful.