Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So, I've been Tagged! Here's how to play the game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog and complete. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random or surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. And by all means, HAVE FUN!!

My 3 Joys...

1. My beautiful little girl Layne

2. My amazing husband Jerid

3. My family...especially all my nieces and nephews

My 3 Fears...

1. spiders

2. car wrecks

3. my family or friends gettting hurt or sick

My Obsessions/Collections

1. mls gateway ( I am addicted to house hunting...thanks Kandace!)

2. Christmas

3. Dr. Pepper...some things never change!

Facts about me...

1. I LOVED being pregnant!!!

2. My family is EVERYTHING to me!

3. Sometimes, just watching Layne brings tears to my eyes!

If you haven't been tagged already...consider yourself tagged!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I bet you were the cutest pregnant woman ever!