Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A FAIRY PRINCESS PARTY!

Layne's party went off without a hitch...well, kind of. After burning the first batch of cupcakes and having to re-frost the cake on Sat. morning. You see, I used the wrong icing recipe the first time, so my decorating turned into a big melted mess. At about 12:30 a.m., I was scraping my melted mess off the cake! Things went a lot better on Sat. Layne was so excited to have most of her family there to celebrate with her! She was such an adorable fairy princess!!! She got lots of wonderful presents including a play kitchen from her Grandma and Grandpa and a table and chairs set from Mammy and Dar. Some of her other favorites were the Tinker Bell doll, princess shoes, and of course the HUGE sack of DUM DUM suckers Uncle Ryan got for her (it's no wonder she adores him)! Jerid and I decided to give her a "Big Girl Room Makeover" for our present. Although, Kandace did most of the work! Thanks again Aunt Kandace! I will reveal those before and after pics later. Here are tons of pics from the party, it was just to hard to pick a few!



































5 comments:

Lance said...

The current shift I am on has gone on forever, but being able to see Layne's pictures made my day. All of the nurses at Beaumont Hospital in Detroit say that she is the cutest birthday princess by the way!

Leslie said...

She is the cutest fairy princess I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

Loved her little princess outfit. She looked like she had a good time!!

Becky said...

She is adorable and I'm impressed she left her wings on so long. Of course, how can you be a fairy princess without wings? :)

Annie said...

Little Layne is absolutely adorable!!! Love all the pics! I can't wait to see pics of her new big girl room! Don't make me wait too long!