Friday, January 21, 2011

Flashback Friday...Living the Suite Life!

This flashback isn't very old, but I realized I had never blogged about this day! As many of you know...I began my college career at OU and absolutely loved my experience there!! I was a SOONER FAN through and through...until I fell in love with my Jerid! It took him a while to convince me to convert and it helped that I had transferred to OSU my junior year of college. Anyway...I now sport my black and orange every Fall saturday and love my COWBOYS!!! We were able to take the girls to this game and spend it in one of the suites (A big thanks to Jerid's dad)!! The sweets are really beautiful and the food up there is ....Awesome!!! We had a great time and are so thankful for this opportunity!

As those of you with small kids know...it's never easy to get a family pic, but we tried!

Layne really enjoyed the food...
Lyla prefered to be fed by Dar...they have a special bond, so it sure made the day easy for me!

She was so into what was going on down on the field...she could see the dancers really well,but kept saying she couldn't see the cheerleaders!!



Sharing some yummy icecream...I couldn't believe all the food choices up there!











The band comes around and plays to each suite for a bit...I think Layne thought they came to play just for her...so sweet!!




She borrowed these from a kid in the suite...he was so nice to let her borrow them. Everyone was so kind to us and we had an amazing time...GO POKES!!!!!!!




We had so much fun...I just love watching the girls experience new things...judging by this picture I took as we were leaving town...I think they had a pretty good time!















6 comments:

Samantha said...

That is LEGIT!!! We've been to the Champion Club Level at a Gator game, which is cool when you're used to sitting in the bleachers, but the Suite looks SWEET!!!! (Cause we all know it's ALL about the food!)
Love it!!

nada said...

My God I fell for these children, they are very beautiful

maryjohin said...

welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a lot of brands.There have

hollister co
, ralph lauren outlet and UGG Outlet

Bukan Saya said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Gambar Ngentot Gadis Perawan Diperkosa

merve said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day
yurtdışı ucuz alışveriş siteleri

Unknown said...




Awesome post!we love visiting in your Blog...we will come back soon...
RS Construction Ranchi