Monday, February 23, 2009

The Big Girl's Room...

Annie reminded me this morning that I have yet to post any pictures of Layne's "Big Girl" room, so I thought I better get those up! When we moved into our new house in August, I didn't ever do much with her room because I knew we would be changing it sometime around age 2. Then, I decided that I could just suprise her with it for her birthday. It used to be a little boys room that attended a private school. I think this family was pretty "preppy". If you look closely, these are Ralph Lauren bears! I was afraid Layne would be sad to see her beloved bears go, but she hasn't even asked about them.



















4 comments:

Leslie said...

That is very cute & I love the wall paint texture, so neat!

Annie said...

AWWW...what a beautiful bedroom for a little princess!!! LOVE IT!

The Garvie Family said...

It looks much better than those ugly boy bears!! Now you need to start working on the "little girl's" room!!

Tiffini said...

I love it! It is such a sweet room!