Friday, February 13, 2009

Layne's First Stoney Show

I recently took Layne to her first Stoney Larue concert and she was quite impressed! She loved the music and watching the band move around! It was in Alva at the Fairgrounds, so it was cold! She was bundled up and snuggled in, so she wasn't affected by the cold much. Here are a few pictures that I took before the show...




Though she did fall asleep towards the end of the show, she was a real trooper and enjoyed every moment of it!!! She keeps telling me she wants to watch "Uncle Toney" sing!





Here's a little pic just for fun...I love how she uses her accessories! Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Those are some good looking fans! I bet they had fun!

Leslie said...

She is so cute! I actually found those CD's at my local library! How crazy is that? I hope you had a wonderful valentine's day.

Becky said...

Bet she'll get to hear "Uncle Toney" sing in person a lot, lucky girl. She certainly has her own style, just wait til she gets a little older.