Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF!!!




Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend! Here's a picture of Layne from a couple of weeks ago. It brightens my day each time I look at it, so I thought it might brighten yours. She just didn't understand why she couldn't wear this outfit to her doctor's appt. And, yes that is orange marker all over her leg. She very often gets "out of the lines" or completely off the page as she colors! I find it funny too, that she is built just like me even at two! The doctor said that based on her height at 2, she should be around 5ft. 6in.!!! This is great news to me. If she can wear a jean that doesn't have to be hemmed or a shoe that is found in the ladies section, then that will make me very happy!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

She is adorable!

Annie said...

Love the pic, she has serious style! I don't mean to burst your bubble, but based on my height from age 2 I was supposed to me 5' 10", maybe I'm not done growing yet!!! ;)

Amanda said...

She is just too cute!!!

Becky said...

Layne is adorable, and will be no matter how tall she ends up. I was going to tell about Annie's height prediction, but I see she already broke the bad news! But I do know some big girls who would absolutely love to be your adorable size!